Work. Live. Play.
Cornerstone Commons is at the heart of one of Saskatoon’s newest and most popular neighbourhoods – filled with amenities and services that make it easy for people to get the most out of their day.
It’s a short stroll or drive from the Commons to a range of retail stores and professional services including:
- three major grocery chains
- a wide selection of restaurants – from fun lunch and dining spots to convenience food outlets
- home furnishings, hardware stores and fuel stations
- physicians, dentists, physiotherapists, veterinarians and other services
- salons and fitness facilities
- auto dealerships
For people working or visiting, Cornerstone Commons offers all the things they need to work, live and play.
Our suburban setting allows significant room for parking at no additional charge.
You can go to work without leaving your life behind…
Cornerstone Commons is minutes away – no matter where you’re coming from or where you’re going.
Conveniently located within blocks of Saskatoon’s growing freeway system and major streets, the Commons has easy access in every direction. And with Saskatoon Transit bus routes leading to Wellman Crescent, public transportation provides an easy, affordable option.
- 7km (approx. 5 minutes) from Midtown Plaza
- 4km (approx. 3 minutes) from the Highway 11 Interchange (Regina)
- 16 km (approx. 11 minutes) from Diefenbaker International Airport
- 6km (approx. 4 minutes) from the University of Saskatchewan